The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie
If you like a crispy and chewy chocolate chip cookie than look no further. This is a thin crispy cookie that is buttery and yummy.
Servings 28 cookies
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup light-brown sugar packed
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips semisweet-chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Into a large bowl, measure all ingredients except chocolate chips. Mix at low speed with mixer and beat ingredients until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. Measure about a rounded tablespoon of dough. Next, form a ball. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and smash the ball down until the cookie is a flat round shape. The dough should be a thin thickness of about 1/4 inch. Shape into a round disk. Make sure to leave about 2 inches in between cookies. Sprinkle top with raw or granulated sugar.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.
Remove cookies from sheet and onto a wire rack to cool. When cookies are cool store in a tightly covered container.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 96mg | Potassium: 13mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 117IU | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg