Dalgona Coffee Recipe
This Dalgona Coffee Recipe is super easy to make. In this post, learn how to make this popular TikTok coffee. It makes such a delicious coffee.
Servings 2 servings
- 2 tbsp instant coffee caffientated or decaffientated
- 2 tbsp hot water you can substitute water for hot milk or hot chocolate
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar you can substitute with Swerve
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp ground coffee Use whatever amount of coffee to match the strength of coffee you like
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Syrup optional
- 4 tbsp Almond Creamer You can substitute the creamer with whole milk, or half and half.
Place ground coffee in a pour-over coffee filter. Heat water and pour boiling water over the coffee grounds. You can also make two servings of coffee in your coffee maker.
You can add a little bit of sugar to the coffee if you like. Chill coffee in the fridge.
Place instant coffee, sugar, and hot water in a bowl and mix either by hand or with a handheld mixer.
Beat on medium speed for about four minutes. The coffee will change colors. It will go from dark to light.
Make the Drink
Pour cold coffee into two glass cups. You can add sugar to taste if you like.
Spoon dalgona coffee over the coffee. Spread it evenly over the coffee.
Drizzle chocolate syrup over the dalgona.
Froth almond creamer and top dalgona layer.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg