I’m happy to announce a fun project that I’ve been working on. I’m so lucky to have teamed up with my good friend’s Ashley from Modern Glam and Julie and Jodie from The Design Twins. We four are hosting a weekly Linky Party every Friday.
You might ask what exactly is a linky party? If you have a blog and have a favorite project, join us every week and share your post with us! We will each choose our favorite and post on Friday. Please look below for the linky party guidelines.
Happy Happy Nester’s Latest Post
Janine here from Happy Happy Nester. So, not to be cliché but I started my year off with a few organizing projects. It started off as one project which apparently morphed into another and before I knew it. Before I knew it, I had quickly dismantled our home in one afternoon. I have some crazy talent for creating messes. Well, out of this chaos rose these beautiful Kitchen Labels. Come on over to check out my latest blog post.
Modern Glam’s Latest Post
The Design Twins Latest Post
Hi, we’re Jodie & Julie, The Design Twins. This week has been all about ushering in spring! Yes, I know it’s a bit early for most, but when the rains start in Northern California and everything starts turning green outside it’s hard to resist. Maybe some of my early decorating will give you spring fever or give you some ideas for spring decorating when the moment feels right for YOU! Also since the New Year, we posted our Pantry Organizing Project which turned out even better than we had hoped! And lastly, we posted the latest in Instagram Growth Strategies to focus on ways to grow your IG account in 2018. Specifically, we share the importance of making your Instagram account PERSONAL and how to do just that!
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared Friday Friends Parade Linky Party.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE:
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.