We made it through our first Friday Friends Parade Linky Party.
Many thanks for all of you who joined in last week, we couldn’t do this without you. Your hosts are me, Jodie and Julie from The Design Twins and Ashley from Modern Glam. We have been busy choosing our features.
Well, let’s get this party rolling!
Happy Happy Nester’s Feature
Here is what I posted this week, a Valentine’s Day Gingerbread Mini Village.
The Design Twin’s Feature
This week we tackled the topic of “How to Use Instagram To Market Your Brand.” Whether you are your own brand or you are a business, these tips will help you grow and increase your Social Media Marketing reach!
Modern Glam’s Feature
My favorite project from this past week was this incredible Faux Fur Weathered Wood Chair Makeover from Casa Watkins Living. Can you believe she did this project for under $50 including the chair?!
And here’s what I have been working on this week! A fun Valentine’s Day Kids Party & Brunch. Check it out here!
Thanks everyone for visiting our weekly linky party! I love seeing all of you and until next week, have a great weekend!
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.