Easy Tissue Paper Garland DIY is so delicate and pretty and perfect for any occasion or season.
This project can be done in under 30 minutes, and most likely, you already have all the supplies in your house. I wanted to create a craft that is simple and yet pretty. Right now, with all that is going on in our world, uncomplicate projects are most important.
Today, I’m joined by ten other bloggers and their lovely versions of a spring garland.
*The following post contains affiliate links
Easy Tissue Paper Garland DIY Tutorial
Supplies for the Garland
Check out this video!
1. Take your ruler and pencil and measure and mark 2-inches from the edge.
2. Connect marks with a ruler and draw a line. Cut on the line, and now you should have 2-inch strips of paper. If you want to cut quite a few strips at a time, pile up as many pieces of paper together.
3. Next, for this easy paper, garland DIY, cut tissue paper creating 1/4 inch wide fringe. Make sure to leave a 1/4 inch uncut space at the top of the fringe.
4. Measure out your string and cut. At one end, place a line of glue on your string, and with the fringe facing the end, start wrapping the tissue paper around the string.
5. Continue and cover your string with the fringed paper. You can make a multi-colored fringe by alternating different colored pieces of paper. The sky is the limit for the various possibilities. Enjoy and hang from a mantel, chandelier, or door.
I love how elegant this garland came out. I especially working with tissue paper, so here are a few more projects:
Thanks so much for stopping by my easy paper garland DIY post. I loved making this fun project. It is super beautiful, hanging from my dining room chandelier. I must say it has a lovely floral look that is so different from any other paper garland.
It looks like my friends have some pretty fresh spring garlands and banners that you’ll want to check out.
And if you are a craftsy person, make sure to take a look at my private Nester’s Circle. In this community of women, we inspire and create home decor and crafts. We even bake on occasion. The membership is $15 a month, and you can cancel anytime.
11 Spring Garland & Banner Ideas