Did you have a sweet Valentine’s Day? I was in my happy place while decorating my table for this fun holiday. Did you know that my Valentine’s Day Table almost didn’t get styled? Well, my friend Sheela who offered to make my florals for my very pink table was the catalyst who inspired me, We had the best week collaborating on this post, and I think it clearly shows.
I have to thank all of you for sharing your blog posts with our last linky party.
We couldn’t do this without you!
Also, I would like to say thank you to my co-host, Ashley from Modern Glam and Jodie and Julie from The Design Twins for coordinating and posting this fun linky party.
Let’s get a move on and get this linky party rolling.
Janine @ Happy Happy Nester | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Jodie & Julie @ The Design Twins | Jodie Instagram | Julie Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Ashley @ Modern Glam | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
This Cement Tile post by Petit Haus is so inspiring and one I have booked marked. If you are like me, you will view and study every beautiful floor photo in this post. Congrats Angelina on a brilliant blog post.
My Valentine’s Day Table just eeks happiness! My table is cute and whimsical Valentine’s decor, and I hope you love it.
Kellie, Gratefully Vintage shared this incredible Beach House makeover!
This past week I shared 10 Winter Decorating Ideas for Your Home. All these ideas are from YOU – from our past Friday Friends Parade linkups!
The Design Twin’s Feature
Marie from Rever en Couleur transformed her laundry room with a small bit of paint and some leftover wallpaper. You will be inspired when you see this!
This week Julie shared her very heartfelt, personal story of struggle and triumph in our post How I Won My Battle with Infertility. If you or someone you know has ever gone through the pain and loneliness of infertility we really hope you will give this a read. We want you and others to understand they are not alone.
Well, I hope you get a chance to share your latest blog post! Happy Friday our friends and enjoy your lovely weekend. Until next week happy crafting and decorating.
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.
- Summer Floral Arrangement Ideas - June 3, 2023
- Lemon Sorbet in a Lemon - June 2, 2023
- How to Create Peony Arrangements - June 1, 2023
Thank you for the link party!! its so fun to see more ideas
Janine, thank you for featuring my cement tiles post! I am thrilled to see that you have featured it! Have a wonderful weekend! Angelina