It is blooming flowers and more flowers over here!
Yes, I finally got my hands busy creating paper flowers. You see, my dear friend, Tonya encouraged me to keep working on my paper flowers, so I got my you know what in gear and designed some spring Magnolia flowers. I’m pretty sure you’ll love my post, and maybe you will create some for your home.
I’m so glad to have my friends, Ashley from Modern Glam and Julie and Jodie from The Design Twins joining me again for this linky party. We all talk every day, and I don’t know how I could blog without them!
Ok, grab your cuppa of joe and let’s see what’s cooking!
Janine’s Feature for the week
Well, these are my paper Magnolia flowers that I watercolored the petals. I know what you are thinking, don’t panic. You don’t have to be an artist to create these beauties. I promise.
Jodie & Julie’s Feature
Rhonda from Hallstrom Home made the cutest Hoop Wreaths for spring! Plus, she’s rounded up tons of ideas and inspiration! You are gonna want to check this out!
This week we shared our post How to Embrace Wallpaper | The Hottest Decor Trend. Hold on friends…..this is NOT your grandmother’s wallpaper!
Jen from Happy Home on Haddon shared her daughter’s Rainbow Unicorn Birthday Party and the details are adorable!
This week I shared this quick and easy Organic Baked Macaroni and Cheese. This recipe is ready in under 25 minutes and is the perfect weeknight meal!
Janine here, so please check out and share your link below and have a great weekend! Hooray, we made it through another week.
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.