Whew, it has been quite a week and it is still not over. I’ve lost track of the days and our linky party which I host with Jodie, Julie (The Design Twins) and Ashley (Modern Glam). We are here for another week. Happy you are joining us and we would love it if you might share one of your blog post at the end of this post.
Let’s take a look at our features!
Janine @ Happy Happy Nester | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Jodie & Julie @ The Design Twins | Jodie Instagram | Julie Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Ashley @ Modern Glam | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
This week, I would like to share with you Sarah’s renovated home. Her project is quite remarkable and I sure you’ll enjoy reading her story about huge house redesign!
I’m super pleased out how my two paper garlands turned out. Don’t you think they just add the perfect touch of a secret garden above my bed?
Heather from Beauty for Ashes shared this amazing Olive Tree Topiary DIY! This is a must see!
And since birthday party season is upon us, here’s a recap of my daughter’s cute and colorful Rainbow Kitty themed birthday party
Jodie & Julie’s Feature
This week our favorite came from Kim at Today’s Creative Life. Her post, How to Hang a Picture – The Easy Way shares step-by-step instructions for creating the perfect gallery wall. We loved learning the coolest technique to easily hang a picture.
This week we published the DIY transformation of Jodie’s fireplace. It looks like Jodie got all new tile. In fact, she painted her old plain tile using a stencil for a very inexpensive and fabulous new look. Of all her DIY projects this one is her favorite to date. Read here to find out how you can use her techniques on any flat surface including floors!
Don’t miss next week’s post, my Easter Table will be up on Wednesday and a Spring outdoor table will be published on Tuesday. In the meantime, Happy Linking and until next week, have a great weekend.
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.
- Large Chocolate Easter Bunnies - March 22, 2023
- March Crafts - March 18, 2023
- How to Make Mussels in White Wine Sauce - March 17, 2023
Janine, thank you for the lovely party. Happy weekend~
Janine, Thank you so much for the sweet feature! It means the world to me that my story has inspired someone. Thank you for the inspiration you give each week!