If you like walnuts then you will love these easy sugar glazed walnuts. I can’t even tell you how easy these sugary nuts are to make. I love to add them to our salads along with cranberries and my Asian Salad Dressing recipe. But, if you just like to munch on them as a snack that works well too. You may find that a full recipe isn’t enough, you might want to double the recipe.
My salads always consist of fruits, apples, cranberries, and bananas. These sugared glazed walnuts are the perfect combination of this salad.
Sugar Glazed Walnuts
These sugary walnuts are good as a snack or as a topper to a salad.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups Walnut Halves
- 3/4 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cups Water
- 1. In a 1-quart pyrex measuring glass combine walnut halves, sugar, and water.
- 2. Cook in the microwave on high setting for about 6 minutes or until sugar is caramelized. Stir several times during cooking.
- 3. Pour onto wax paper and let cool.
If you love this recipe, you must try out my delicious Pumpkin Bread Recipe that is similar to the Starbucks version.
Or maybe try this cookie recipe, Chocolate Thumbprint cookie.
Well, happy baking and I know you will love these scrumptious sugared walnuts. They are lovely to sprinkle on your salads or to just eat as a snack.
Latest posts by happyhappynester (see all)
- New York Times No-Knead Bread Recipe - April 13, 2021
- English Lemon Curd Recipe - April 12, 2021
- Flower Inspiration Ideas (Decor, Gardening, Baking) - April 10, 2021