Hello again! Thanks for visiting us today. We have all been super busy since Valentine’s Day is almost upon us. I can’t wait to share my feature and my latest post.
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Happy Nester’s Feature
This kitchen nook is such a playful Valentine’s Day Breakfast Nook styling by Alma.
I thoroughly enjoyed decorating our living room for my Valentine’s Day Tour. Come over for a visit!
Modern Glam’s Feature
I love this fun and festive Valentine’s Day mantel from Hello Central Avenue! How cute are is that letter board update?!
This week I was part of a fun Valentine’s Day blog hop and featured my Modern Valentine’s Day Front Porch Decorations. Don’t miss the mix and match guide to layering your doormats included in the post!
The Design Twin’s Feature
Heather from Beauty for Ashes transformed her kitchen with Peel & Stick Wallpaper with this easy DIY project! Julie did the same thing in her kitchen, and it looks amazing! Want the look of Subway tiles without the cost or commitment? Click HERE to read about my friends!
This week we shared Julie’s room restyle, from home gym to teen bedroom/hangout, ” How to Make Decor Work for You | Balancing Beauty & Function”. This post takes you step by step from floor plan design all the way through to the all-important finishing touches (and everything in between). We introduce you to an amazing line of extremely affordable Modern Farmhouse Furniture you won’t want to miss.
Happy Friday and if you want to link up your blog post to our party that would make us happy. I hope you have a fun Valentine’s Day with your loved one. Have a wonderful week and we will see you again next Friday.
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.