Today, I’m super jazzed that I just published my rustic farmhouse style fall craft.
And, I’m so delighted that you dropped by today.
A warm hello to all!
I want to take a moment and thank Kristen from Ella Claire Inspired for organizing this marvelous group of bloggers. I hope you take a moment to view the rest of the projects at the bottom of my post.
Speaking of our fall printable, if you are interested in my printable from last year, here is my fall give thanks pillow project.
Since you are here, I assume you like projects?
Well, I love creating them.
And most of the time this involves creative messes.
And if you were in my house at this very moment, you would immediately notice a tremendous mess on our table.
There is glitter, twigs, papers, and piles of felt.
Every inch of our dining table is covered.
So, I barely had time to recover and take a deep breath.
And then suddenly I was staring at this blog post.
And to top it off, I got my projects mixed up. So, you can imagine that I kind of panicked.
Don’t worry, I survived.
Seriously I had no time to panic.
I quickly got to work and designed this rustic farmhouse fall craft.
So, how does it happen that something I contemplated all summer is done in a day?
Creatively is fascinating, don’t you think?
Well, the story doesn’t end there.
My project took another interesting twist.
You see, I couldn’t find a spot that I loved for my little rustic farmhouse style fall craft, so I made a few changes.
Long story short, I changed the words and size.
I’m delighted that I finished this cute farmhouse style fall craft.
And finally, it has a happy home on my entry table.
So, now it welcomes our friends.
Well… are you ready to start this project?
Let’s dig in!
How to make a rustic farmhouse fall craft
*this post contains affiliate links
Free Fall Printable (print this out with a horizontal format)
Cardboard from a cereal box
Elmer’s glue (this is for attaching the glitter to the twigs)
1. Print out the fall printable.
2. Since my paper is somewhat see-thru, I lightly glued a white sheet of cardstock paper on the back of the print. Next, lightly glue print on the non-printed side of the cereal box.
3. Take the 4 twigs and frame the print. Make sure to mark each twig so you know where to cut them.
4. Trim the twigs with garden pruners.
5. Now, your twigs are trimmed and ready to paint with glue and sprinkle with glitter.
6. Glue the twigs to the print.
7. You should now have the top layer of the twigs, the printable, cardstock and finally the cereal box. Next cut all these layers along the outer edge of the twig frame.
8. Cut a piece of wire long enough to be a hanger. Glue the wire to the back for the print. Next glue another piece of cardstock to the back of the project. So, just FYI, this step is optional.
9. Take some acorn caps and hot glue them to white wool pom poms. So, I then glued them to a ribbon and attached it the back of my frame.
10. Add a bow of choice and hot glue it to the top of the frame.
Congrats, you now have your own rustic farmhouse style fall craft.
So, if you like this project, maybe you’ll like my Holiday Workshop.
There is nothing quite like watching someone make a wreath live, or arm knit a chunky wool blanket, or show how to make a beautiful floral design.
I’m offering live classes for October, November, and December.
So, currently, I’m accepting sign-ups for the waitlist. My classes will include floral designs, holiday projects, baking and much more. The price is $9.00 a month.
Fall Botanicals by Ella Claire | Acorns and Oak Leaves by anderson + grant | Simple Autum Tree Print by Taryn Whiteaker | Pumpkin Spice Recipe by Live Laugh Rowe | Apple Recipe Watercolor by Craftberry Bush
Caramel Apple Recipes by My Someday in May | Hydrangea labels by Finding Silver Pennies | Fall Leaves Placecards by The Chronicles of Home | Watercolor Fall Leaf by A Burst of Beautiful | Fall Coffee Syrup Labels by Just Destiny
Fall Gift Tags by Finding Home Farms | To Everything There is a Season by Unskinny Boppy | Chalkboard Home Sweet Home by Home Made Lovely | Rustic Farmhouse Style Fall Craft by Happy Happy Nester | Crown Place Cards by So Much Better with Age
Fall Favorites by Clean and Scentsible | Velvet Pumpkin Painting by Maison de Pax | Fall Farmhouse Chalkboard Art by Kelly Elko | Autumn Mountain Landscape Art by Blesser House | Fall Cleaning List by My Sweet Savannah
A Blue Jay in Autumn by Shades of Blue Interiors | Happy Fall Owl Watercolor by Nina Hendrick Design Co. | Gather Here With Grateful Hearts by My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia | Autumn Food Toppers by Paint Me Pink | Fall Gift Tags by On Sutton Place