Hello, hello! So, as some of you know, fluffing my dining room table has been my latest preoccupation. I just published my Easter Spring Table which is bright and bursting with spring colors. And on Monday I shared my Outdoor Spring Tablescape. I hope that I have encouraged you to tackle your table decor this spring.
It only makes sense that Kelly’s post from The Tattered Pew caught my eye. Her blog post about Jadeite dishes is so informative. After reading her piece, you’ll want to go out and search for your own collection of these beautiful dishes.
I’ve been a busy bunny over here. This is my latest Easter Table . full of bunnies, Easter eggs, and Carrot Cakes. Come on over to this post and take a friendly peek!
Bethany from The Posh Home shared her recent Family Room Makeover and the result is just stunning! I just adore her style!
This week on the blog I shared my Simple and Fresh Easter Table. I created an indoor potted garden using the most unexpected containers! Come check it out!
Jodie & Julie’s Feature
Cottage Bedroom Transformation
This week our favorite came from Kellie at Gratefully Vintage. Her post, Beach House Before & After Girls Room reveals the full transformation of her daughter’s bedroom at their cottage. Hold onto your hats, Friends! You are going to DIE when you see the before and afters! What a fabulous way to welcome spring!
We are so excited about Jodie’s new blog post How to Create a Fresh Budget-Friendly Outdoor Oasis. It looks like Jodie got all new furniture when really she just added a few new pieces and updated existing ones. Read how she was able to welcome spring without breaking the bank!
Have a fantastic weekend! I’m so happy you stopped by for a visit. If you feel like sharing our linky party, please tell your friends and spread the word! We are always excited to build a great community of bloggers and share the love!
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.
<!– end InLinkz script —>