Magnetic Bulletin Board
This is an easy project, and I’m pretty sure you will enjoy the results. Lately, we have been without a central location for keys, notes, and letters. For the most part, I leave my keys in my purse, but now and then they make it out of their home, and I have the hardest time finding them. If you make this project, you’ll have a great place to organize the small things in your lives.
1. This is an optional step. Glue the hooks to the frame. Do one at a time and let dry for an hour before continuing with the project. I would wait a day before hanging keys from them.
4. At this stage, you’ll want to make sure the metal sheet fits in the frame. If it catches and is too tight, trim the metal sheet.
5. Cut out your paper or fabric to size. If you choose to paint the aluminum, paint one side.
6. Tape down the paper on the metal.
7. Place your decorated metal into the frame and then place everything back into the frame and close up the back.Tada, you’re done, and now you have a new homemade bulletin board. I placed a temporary hook on our cabinets and hung the board from it. I must note that the keys will cause it to be unbalanced at times, so I plan to use 3M temporary velcro to place on the wall and the bulletin board. This will prevent the movement of the board.
- How to Create Peony Arrangements - June 1, 2023
- Colorful Outdoor Rugs - May 31, 2023
- Memorial Weekend Recipes - May 27, 2023
That’s the cutest bulletin board I’ve ever seen. The yellow is so bright and cheery. It made me want to look through your kitchen for a coffee cup and a tea bag. That’s right! It’s so lovely, I just wanted to linger and enjoy. Looking so forward to seeing more of your projects.
Ah, thanks so much for your comment. Yes, come on over and let’s have some tea or coffee. Wouldn’t that be the best!
Kristi @ Chatfield Court
Such a cute bulletin board, I’m loving the pretty yellow fabric you used. Great idea!
Maria @ Pastels & Macarons
Oh this is too cute! What a great idea. Will have to give this a go. Great post and lovely photos 🙂