Pink Poolside Drink Recipes are perfect for a hot summer day. And this recipe is refreshing and delicious and topped with a dollop of yummy strawberry ice cream.
Our family loves our pool when our temperatures here in the Bay Area hit 90’s and 100’s. And another favorite thing that we all love is to enjoy refreshing drinks. This recipe combines coconut juice, strawberries, ginger ale, strawberry ice cream, yogurt, and agave syrup. It is kind of reminds me of an old fashion punch that my mom used to make.
*The following post contains affiliate links
Today, I’m including my friend’s who are sharing their pink poolside drink recipes as well. You can find them near the end of this post, so don’t forget to scroll down this post.
Pink Poolside Drink
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 cup ice If the banana isn't frozen add 1 more cup of ice
- 1 1/2 cup coconut juice nectar Brands that make this is Santa Cruz, Lakewood Organic juices.
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened yogurt
- 1 qt strawberry ice cream
- 12 oz can of Ginger Ale optional
- 3 fresh strawberries
- Freeze the banana.
- Add the frozen banana, strawberries, ice, coconut juice, agave syrup, yogurt, in the blender.
- Blend until all ingredients are smooth and mixed.
- Pour in glass cups.
- Pour about a 1/4 cup of ginger ale to the drink.
- Add a small dollop of strawberry ice cream, and enjoy.
Here are a few essentials that I have on hand for my pink poolside drink recipes!
Pink Poolside Drinks
Be sure to check out these other refreshing beverages perfect for hot summer days by the pool!
Hooray for summer! Our weather went from cloudy and cold to finally summer heat and more heat. Now we are hanging out in our pool, and so we are celebrating summer in full swing. I hope that you are enjoying great summery weather as well. So get out your blender or Vitamix and all your fresh fruit and let’s make some pink poolside drink recipes.