Here is a super Moist Pumpkin Bread Recipe. No more dry pumpkin bread, this recipe is easy and the best!
Well, I was experimenting in the kitchen the other day and was inspired to create a pumpkin bread with a cinnamon swirl in the middle. Can I say, this version is crazy yummy?!
Calling all pumpkin lovers, are you ready for some yummy pumpkin recipes? Ok, brace yourself, don’t miss these delicious recipes that our fearless leader, Kristen from Ella Claire & Co hosted and organized.
The Best Moist Pumpkin Bread Recipe
I love anything pumpkin and even talking about it makes me crave this yummy moist pumpkin bread recipe. Ugh, I’m so suggestible.
You see, my new love for baking began with The Great British Baking Show. In the past, I dabbled in tweaking recipes, but my baking skills and bravery in the kitchen has drastically changed.
So, I decided to take one of my recipes and add a few additions. So, this moist pumpkin bread recipe has a center with yummy cinnamon, sugar, and nuts. I love how this adds a little bit of uniqueness and moistness to the bread.
I’m confident that you’ll love this wonderful rich pumpkin bread.
How to Store Your Pumpkin Bread
To keep your pumpkin bread moist cover with plastic or tin foil and then place it in a plastic bag. If properly stored, this moist pumpkin bread recipe should last 1 to 2 days at room temperature.
How to Know When Pumpkin Bread is Done
The edges should pull away, and a toothpick should come out clean with a few crumbs. This recipe is a bit different than most pumpkin bread recipes since the middle can be moist. So, if the top looks dry with a bit of moistness, then it is ready.
Moist Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 cup granulated sugar
- 3½ cup flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¾ tsp ground cloves
- ¾ tsp ground ginger
Cinnamon Sugar Layer
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup chopped nuts chop finely
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare two loaf pans (9" x 5" x 2 3/4"). Coat each with Crisco and then dust lightly with flour till the inside surface is all covered.
Cinnamon and Sugar Swirl
- In a small bowl add sugar, cinnamon, and walnuts and mix.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water, and sugar until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour half the dough into the prepared pans. Next, sprinkle a layer of the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the dough. Then top with the rest of the pumpkin mixture.
- Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Loaves are done when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Depending on what size loaf pan you use, it could take longer to bake.
- Once the bread is baked, place on a cooling rack. Run a butter knife along the edges to loosen the loaf. Once cool, take loaves out of the pan.
- When cool, spread icing on top.
For More Pumpkin Recipes, Check Out:
- Italian Cream Cake with a Twist of Pumpkin
- Copy Cat Starbuck’s Pumpkin Recipe
- Pumpkin Recipes Roundup
I’m so glad you hopped over to my blog today! Happy Baking and enjoy this wonderful moist pumpkin bread recipe.
My Latest News!
I hope you can also, join me and my friends in a private FB group. In this cozy community, we will create home decor, home crafts, and cooking every week. To find out more, jump over to my Home, Crafts and Cooking Circle. I hope you join us!
Have a wonderful week!
More Pumpkin Recipes From My Friends!
Pumpkin Cupcake Mason Jar Triffles by Home Made Lovely | Favorite pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake by Handmade Farmhouse | Healthy Pumpkin Bread with Chocolate Chips by Boxwood Avenue | Pumpkin Lasagna by The Chronicles of Home