Greek Yogurt and Fruit Parfait is the best way to start a day. The blend of dairy and fruit is a filling and healthy breakfast. Sprinkle a little granola for a tasty crunch, sweet and creamy. Add whatever fruit you love and maybe a smidge of honey, agave syrup, or Stevia.
If you’re looking for an easy breakfast that’s filling and very few points on Weight Watchers, then this is your recipe.
This week is all about breakfast recipes that I love. So here is a list of ones that I’ve shared over here on the blog.
- Apple Dutch Baby Recipe
- Fluffy Japanese Pancake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Granola Recipe
- How to Make Creamy Scrambled Eggs
When planning my breakfast recipes, I decided to share the one thing that I prepare and eat every day! Yes, I’m a creature of habit, and I eat yogurt and fruit parfaits almost daily.
Why I LOVE Greek Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits
There is nothing like eating fresh fruit. Eating whole fruit is so much better than processed foods. Also, fruit is packed full of great vitamins like A, C, and more.
Yogurt contains living probiotics which increase the good microflora in our intestinal tract. So much of our microflora influences our overall health.
I find that one bowl of fruit and greek yogurt is all I need for breakfast. I’m usually full until lunchtime! Greek yogurt is packed with protein and has fewer natural sugars than regular yogurt.
Easy to Make
Washing and cutting the fruit is the only time-consuming part of this breakfast. So, it only takes a few minutes to make, and the benefits are a yummy way to start your day.
Greek Yogurt and Fruit Parfait
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 banana
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp honey substitute with agave syrup, maple syrup, or stevia
- Place fruit in a strain and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Remove stem from strawberries. Dice the strawberries and bananas.
- Divide fruit into two bowls. Cover the fruit with yogurt and add sweetener if desired. If you like to create layers of fruit and yogurt, place them in a pretty glass cup.
I hope you can begin some days with this Greek yogurt and fruit parfait. Sprinkle a bit of delicious granola for some added sweet crunch, and you’ll be ready to tackle the day’s chores.
Cheers and Bon Appetit!
- Large Chocolate Easter Bunnies - March 22, 2023
- March Crafts - March 18, 2023
- How to Make Mussels in White Wine Sauce - March 17, 2023
Leave a Reply