An efficient way to cut and fold your paper for creating tissue paper flowers.
I found a few shortcuts to cutting the paper for your tissue paper flowers.
1. Measure off 2″ x 3 1/2″ size rectangle with a ruler and pencil.
2. Next, fold the paper in 3 1/2 installments and proceed to fold the whole sheet as shown.
3. Cut on all the folds. You should have a couple strips of paper that are 3 1/2″ in width.
4. Next measure off 2″ on your strips of paper and draw a line. Then fold the whole sheet like pictured above.
5. Then line up all your papers in a stack and place your folded sheet on top as a template. Now, cut on the folds.
6. All your papers now should be ready to go and be folded in the next step.